|2016 Annual Meeting Exhibitors||2015 Annual Meeting Exhibitors|
|2015 Pediatric Anesthesiology Exhibitors|
Connect with 400 – 500 leading anesthesiologists and other practitioners who care for children in their practice of anesthesiology and/or critical care at 30th Annual Meeting. The meeting is held the day before the ASA Annual Meeting on Friday, October 21, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
The educational program brings together experts from clinical and basic science disciplines related to pediatric medicine, anesthesia, and surgery. General topic areas include mechanisms of consciousness, toxic agents, sleep deprivation, and challenging patients, parents and situations.
|Thursday, October 20, 2016|
|12:00 – 5:00 pm||Exhibit Set-up|
|Friday, October 21, 2016|
|6:30 – 7:45 am||Breakfast with Exhibits|
|10:15 – 10:45 am||Coffee Break with Exhibits|
|12:45 – 1:45 pm||Lunch with Exhibits|
|4:00 – 4:30 pm||Coffee Break with Exhibits|
|4:30 – 5:30 pm||Exhibit Tear Down|
Exhibitors are welcome to attend all general sessions. Booths should be staffed for meal and break times held in the Hall.
SPA 30th Anniversary Reception
Friday, October 21, 2016 | 6:00 – 10:00 pm
Adler Planetarium | Chicago, IL
Enjoy food, beverages and music in a unique Chicago venue. All exhibiting companies receive one or more reception tickets based on the exhibit level with their paid exhibit fee. Additional tickets can be purchased for $100 ($125 after 9/23). Tickets are purchased via the Exhibit Agreement.
|Support Category||Complimentary Reception Tickets|
Click HERE for complete details.
|Through 08/31/2016||After 08/31/2016|
SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Sponsorships can be selected when completing the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Agreement. For questions, contact Dana Gibson email@example.com.
Water Station Sponsor – $250/station (maximum of 6)
Signage will be posted at any sponsored station acknowledging the support. Sponsor is invited to provide branded cups and/or napkins for the sponsored station(s).
Charging Station Sponsor – $3,500
The sponsorship allows you to brand the Charging Station used throughout the conference giving you frequent visibility among attendees. Contact Dana Gibson to see an example of the charging station.
- Custom wrap with sponsor branding
- Sponsor recognition in the mobile meeting guide with the company name and logo
- Sponsor recognition on the conference web site with company name and logo
- Sponsor name placed on the all sponsor signage in the registration/exhibit area
Mobile Meeting Guide Sponsor – $3,500
The conference mobile application is a great way to get your name out to all conference attendees. Your logo and name will be on the splash page and sponsor page of the mobile meeting guide (MMG) as well as on the member mobile app and SPA website.
- Thanked as the Mobile Meeting Guide Sponsor from the podium
- Identified as the Mobile Meeting Guide Sponsor in the attendee pocket program
- Listing on the SPA Annual Meeting website with your organization’s profile (100-word description) and logo with a link to your site.
Ad in Attendee Pocket Program (distributed to all attendees)
- Full page ad – outside back cover: 3 ½ w x 4 ½ h, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed – $600
- Full page ad – inside pages: 3 ½ w x 4 ½ h, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed – $500
- Half page ad: 3 ½ w x 2 1/8 h, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed – $250
Print ready PDFs per the above specifications are due by September 1, 2016 along with the order form and payment. Download SPA Program Advertising Order Form
EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT
Exhibit & Sponsorship Agreements are being accepted for the SPA Annual Meeting! Click here to sign up to exhibit.
EXHIBIT FLOOR PLAN
Exhibits will be in the Riverwalk Exhibit Hall. Click here to view the current exhibit floor plan. Updated October 13, 2016.
- Exhibit Space: a single booth is a 6 ft tabletop, draped with two chairs.
The program is available! Visit the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE on the SPA website to view the program, see the faculty list, and more.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE KIT
- SPA_Sheraton Shipping Instructions Inbound Any shipments over 100 lbs, contact Maya Rice with GES (see below)
- SPA_Sheraton Shipping Instructions Outbound
- GES Electrical Rental Information and Order Form
- Audiovisual Guidelines from PSAV
- Audiovisual Order Form from PSAV
- SPA Annual Oct. 21, 2016 Lead Retrieval Forms
- Furniture Rental Orders, Contact:
Maya Rice | GES Electrical Operations/ Exhibitor Services Coordinator
Main 312.464.1000 | Fax 312.329.6914
Direct 312.329.6913 | Mobile 773.617.9676
**One 6 ft table and two chairs are provided
- Company / Product Description: September 30, 2016
– Exhibitor Badges: September 30, 2016
Email badge names and product descriptions to Julie Hitt in the SPA office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPA ANNUAL MEETING HOUSING INFORMATION
The Sheraton Grand Chicago Hotel is the headquarter hotel for the SPA 30th Annual Meeting. Hotel reservations for the hotel can be made through the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) website.
MAILING LIST RENTAL
Reach the SPA meeting attendees before they enter the exhibit hall through direct mail. Click here to review guidelines and order the SPA mailing list.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
SPA ▪ 2209 Dickens Road ▪ Richmond, Virginia 23230
Telephone (804) 338-6958 ▪ Fax (804) 282-0090