Benefits of Membership
The SPA benefits its members by providing opportunities for furthering professional development in the field of pediatric anesthesia and improving patient care in the following ways:
- Quality CME activities that offer education in state-of-the-art issues that directly affect and enhance the practice of anesthesia and perioperative care
- Discounted registration fees at SPA sponsored meetings
- Forum for networking with other pediatric anesthesia medical professionals
- Research and scientific progress through grant funding in conjunction with FAER to qualified member applicants
- Complimentary subscription to the SPA online newsletter (four times per year)
- Reduced fees for the international journal, Pediatric Anesthesia
- Up-to-date website that provides a wealth of information at the touch of a button
- Members Only section of the website which provides an avenue for communicating with other members, protected member directory, online dues renewal and meeting registration
- Automatic reporting of Category 1 credit toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award, earned at SPA sponsored activities, to the American Board of Anesthesiology in accordance with MOCA
- A discounted membership to the IARS
Group Billing – 10% Discount on Dues. Receive a 10% discount on member dues if you have 100% participation in the group billing program from your practice or institution. The Society will send one comprehensive renewal notice to include all the SPA members in your practice or institution. Contact Greg Leasure, Membership Manager, at email@example.com or 804-565-6305 to establish group billing for your member dues or to find out more about the 10% discount.
You may join SPA by using the Online Membership Application.
Or alternatively, you may mail or fax in your membership request by using our Printable Membership Application.